If you would like Slick to appear as the first page (or 'start page') when you open Chrome, follow these simple steps:
Open Chrome on your device
Click the three vertical dots in the upper right corner.
3. Click to open the Settings menu.
4. Scroll down to ‘On start-up’ section.
5. Select 'Open a specific page or set of pages' in 'On start-up.'
6. Add a new page
7. Type salon.getslick.com in the 'Site URL' box and click 'Add.'
With Chrome you have the option to setup a home page which means you can navigate to a page quickly by clicking the 'Home' button on the taskbar. The home button looks like this:
By setting salon-getslick.com as your homepage, you can immediately open Slick in a new tab by clicking the home button.
To set this up follow these easy steps:
Open Chrome on your device.
Click the three vertical dots in the top right-hand corner.
3. Click on 'Settings' to open the settings menu.
4. Scroll down to the ‘Appearance’ section.
5. 'Show Home Button' under Appearances will be disabled, slide the toggle to the right to enable it.
6. Type salon.getslick.com into the custom web address section. This saves automatically.
7. The ‘Home’ icon will now appear in the top left corner of the navigation bar. Click on this to take you directly to your Slick calendar.
To find your Slick page easily, add it to your 'bookmarks' by following these simple steps:
1. Open Chrome on your device
2. Type salon.getslick.com in the URL address bar at the top of the web page
3. To the right of the address bar, you will see the Star icon
4. Click the Star to create the bookmark then click done
To find your bookmarks:
Open Chrome on your device
In the top right-hand corner, click on the three vertical dots to open the drop-down menu
3. Then click Bookmarks.
4. Slick will then appear in your list of bookmarks.
Your bookmarks will show under the address bar. Click a bookmark to open that web page.
You can set any webpage as your homepage so that it immediately opens on that page when you open a new window or tab.
Choose Safari > Preferences.
In the General section, find homepage
In the Homepage field, enter salon.getslick.com.
Open Safari on your device and enter salon.getslick.com into the navigation bar
Click 'Bookmarks' in the menu bar
Click 'Add Bookmark' in the drop down menu…
The following box will appear, click 'Add.'
To access your bookmarks:
Click 'Bookmarks' in the menu bar and click on the bookmark you want to open.
To display the bookmarks sidebar:
Click 'Bookmarks' in the menu bar and click 'Show Bookmarks' to display the bookmarks sidebar.
To move, delete, or rename your bookmarks:
Click 'Bookmarks' in the menu bar and click 'Edit Bookmarks'