There are several ways to remove a member of staff from your Slick account if they leave your salon, please see below:
Own login details
If a stylist or member of staff has their own login and password, simply go into permissions and deactivate them
- Go to the menu in the top left hand corner of your screen and click Settings
2. Select 'Permissions'
3. Hit the arrow next to the user you want to deactivate then toggle them off
4. Hit 'Delete' to confirm your action
Shared login details
If all stylists use one login you will need to change your current password.
- Login to Slick and go to User profile
- Click "Change Password" and change your password
To access Slick you will need your new password and existing username. As you have changed your password, anyone cannot log in without the "new password".
If a user tries to log in again they will be asked to enter the password
Note: For any users still logged in on another device, this will not log out any users automatically. You need to call the staff member and ask them to log out from their device.
However, if you suspect that a user has not logged out (even after asking them to log out) and are still using Slick then please contact Customer Services. We can force ALL devices using that username to be logged out.
Note: The forced password reset can take up to 30 minutes.