Step by Step instructions for extracting contacts from your iPhone into a file for Slick to import.
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > [Your Name] > iCloud
- Ensure that the "Contacts" entry is toggled on (you may need to merge your iPhone contacts with any existing iCloud contacts).
- Next, log in to iCloud with your Apple ID from a browser on your computer
- You will be send an authentication code to your phone, please enter this
- Click the "Contacts" app icon.
- Click the first contact, then do "Ctrl+A" on your keyboard to select all.
- With all Contacts selected, click the cog icon in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Hit "Export vCard..." to save contacts directly to your computer
This file can then be submitted to Slick who can then import this into your new salon.