Sync Slick to your iPhone
How it works
Calendar sync allows your iCalendar on your iPhone to stay updated with bookings in your column (or multiple columns) from your main Slick calendar, so you can check your schedule on the go and offline.
All bookings are updated in real-time so you never have to guess whether you're free for a new booking or not. You will be able to see the clients name, the service they're scheduled to receive and any attached client notes.
Please note; all the bookings in your calendar app in your phone are READ-ONLY, so you wont be able to update them using your mobile phone.
Why you should use it
- To stay up-to-date on new bookings in your system.
- If your internet ever drops, you have a back up of all your bookings in your phone, updated and with client notes.
- You can sync multiple columns and they show up in your calendar as different colours so you'll be able to coordinate your team.
- We currently only offer calendar sync to Apple devices
- Your mobile device should always be updated to the latest software to ensure there are no setup issues.
You can sync your column to your iPhone calendar 📅 just follow these easy steps:
1. Click Menu in the top left corner of your Slick calendar
2. Click Settings from the Menu sidebar
3. Select Sync Calendar
4. Click on your name and enter your personal email address that is connected to your iPhone iCal and press "Send email". We’ll then send you a link to subscribe.
5. Open your email on your iPhone and check your inbox for a message that looks like below. Tap the purple 'Click Here' button:
6. Then tap 'Subscribe':
7. And then select 'View Events'
Once in your iCal on your phone, you can check which columns are subscribed in the calendar app, click on Calendars at the bottom of the page:
Then scroll down to where it says subscribed and the one you want is ticked.
(If you no longer want to be subscribed you can untick them)
All future bookings and any new bookings entered in Slick will automatically appear in your iCal. All past bookings will be automatically removed from your iCal for data protection