Clients will need to create an account online in order to get booked in. If they are booking for the first time, they will received a verification SMS to ensure they are not a rogue booking. They will then receive an email confirming their booking.
1. Clients will need to choose the services they want. We encourage them to book in the order they want to receive their services, eg Colour then Finish, to ensure this adds them to your calendar in a suitable order
2. If the first service selected as a processing time and a finishing service hasn't been selected, your client will be prompted to book a second/finishing service
3. Clients will then be asked to choose a staff member or 'I don't mind' if they want to see all availability:
4. If you have identified some services as requiring a patch test, your client will be asked if they have had a patch test within the last 6 months:
If yes, they can go ahead and get booked in
If no, they will shown available patch test time slots before being able to book. Service time slots are restricted to 48 hours after their patch test booking.
5. Your client can then select the time slot for their first service:
If there isn't a suitable time slot available, and you have the feature switched on, your client can book onto your waitlist: