- Change history log & undo function for bookings
- Client address in profile & CSV export
- Client year of birth in profile & CSV export
- Bug fixes: replacing services in edit booking, time off (multiple)
Change history log & undo function
Goal: allow user to see changes to appointment & undo changes to previous state
- Click on 'time' icon below
- Text in bold is the element of booking that was last changed. E.g this booking was moved to 10.30am from 11.30am previously. You can tell this as 11.30-12.30 is in bold. This applies for time, date and stylist.
Benefit: allows Managers to see what changes were made i.e why is Steph in at 10.30 and not 11.30 and if necessary/desired be able to reset it should a mistake have been made in the scheduling.
Client address and year of birth in profile & CSV export
- In client profile there is now a box to capture Address.
- Date of birth now includes year field
- These are also included in your Client List CSV export
- Appointment booking: Edit service 1 of an appointment used to end in Service 1 being scheduled below Service 2. This is now fixed. See image below.
- Display: correct display of booking and modal screens on iOS devices
- Display: fix issue causing white screen on booking window on iOS devices
- Display: opening hours display correctly across multiple iOS devices.
- Reports: retail products displayed in Performance report & Commission calculator
- Time off: A number of issues fixed relating to time off that cause the screen to freeze or deliver unexpected results