The Kitomba export feature allows you to save any of your reports in a permanent format. You can save reports as pdf or html files. After running the report, go to the File menu, select Report, and then Save as HTML.
To run a Report:
1. Select the report you are interested in.
2. Enter any details that are required.
3. Click the Execute button.
Saving a Report:
• After running the report, go to the le menu, select Report, and then either save as HTML or PDF.
• To save the List click Save List and enter a name for the list. This list will appear in the Admin tab > Lists.
When run with the default settings, this report shows a list of all customers. The customer list can be filtered by customer attributes that have been made searchable. The displayed list can be exported to a comma delimited file.